Spencer has been a trusted counselor for those grieving in their most trying times, and a resource for steady dependable legal advice. He is a personal lawyer for hard-working families and considers it a privilege to be allowed to be a part of their lives.
In the area of Commercial Real Estate, Spencer and Dara Siegel collaboratively with the Real Estate Transaction team at Siegel & Siegel assist investors in complex closings and financing transactions. Spencer is famous for telling clients “I make exciting transactions very boring because no one wants an exciting closing”.
Mr. Siegel is also an experienced trial attorney with over 24 years of experience assisting clients. He has appeared on network television shows including Good Morning America, The Today Show, Court TV, as well as on radio programs, and local news.
Spencer Siegel relocated to South Florida in 1986. He then attended the University of Miami and the University of South Florida before pursuing his juris doctorate at St. Thomas University School of Law where he graduated in 1994. Mr. Siegel is married to Dara. S. Siegel, also a partner in Siegel & Siegel and they have three children. Mr. Siegel is extremely active in community service. Having served as Chair of the City of Boca Raton Zoning Board of Adjustments for 11 years, Spencer is presently serving as a Planning Commissioner for Palm Beach County. Spencer is a past president of The Rotary Club of Boca Raton, A Paul Harris Fellow, and Fundraising/Scholarship Committee member. Spencer also presently serves as counsel for Congregation B’nai Israel in Boca Raton, coaches Little League, and is active in Scouting with his children.
• Impact 100 contributing member (2020)
• City of Boca Raton’s Education Task Force (2018 to Present)
• Congregation B’Nai Israel VP of Administration (2017 to 2019) Trustee (2012 to 2019)
• Del Prado Elementary PTA Board Member (2013-2015), Member (2012 to present)
• Nadel Center for Early Childhood Education Board Chair (2011-2013); Board Member (2010-2015)
• Attorneys Title Insurance Fund Member and Authorized Title Agent (2010 to present)
• Florida Association for Women Lawyers, South Palm Beach County Chapter (2005 to present)
• The Professional Association of Notaries Public (2005 to present)
• Old Republic National Title Insurance Company Authorized Title Agent (2005 to present)
• BAM, the young professional auxiliary of the Boca Raton Museum of Art; Events Coordinator (2005-2007); Member (2004-2005)
• Campaign of Spencer B. Siegel, Esq. Treasurer (2005)
• South Palm Beach County Bar Association (2004 to present)
• Florida Bar Annual Meeting Committee (2003-2005)
• Licensed by the California Department of Real Estate as a Real Estate Agent (2002)
• Florida Bar Admiralty Law Committee (1998-2000)
• State Bar of Florida (1998), United States District Court for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida
• Hawaii State Bar Association (1997), United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
• State Bar of California (1995), United States District Court for the Northern, Central and Eastern Districts of California
• Internship – Los Angeles District Attorney / West Los Angeles Branch (fall 1994)
• Internship – Los Angeles City Attorney, Los Angeles (summer 1994)
• Internship – Edward R. Pressman Film Corporation, Beverly Hills (winter 1993-1994
• Juris Doctor – Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California, May 1995
• Bachelor of Science – Russell Sage College, Troy, New York, December 1991